We’re glad you are interested in volunteering with our organization! We’ve got something for everyone!
To register for an orientation, please feel free to contact us: call our office at 478-452-3408, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our office in Chappell Hall 101.
- We only ask that you commit one hour per week. If you like, you can serve more!
- We have set time in each school, so after contacting us to get involved, we will get you connected to the school that best fits your scheduling needs.
- You can gain experience with children/in a classroom while earning service hours, which can make you eligible for various scholarships and awards.
- All volunteers must complete a background check before beginning any volunteer work. If you are a Georgia College student, please register with the GIVE Center to obtain a free background check. Click here for more information.
- Community members who are interested in volunteering can obtain background checks from the Baldwin County Sheriff’s Department.
- Download the volunteer application: CISMBC Volunteer Application
- Individuals who work for agencies or businesses can be guest speakers, group facilitators, job shadow sponsors, etc.
- We are always in need for volunteers to help with events, special programs, or other needs.