We’re glad you are interested in volunteering with our organization! We’ve got something for everyone!
- We only ask that you commit one hour per week. If you like, you can serve more!
- We have set time in each school, so after contacting us to get involved, we will get you connected to the school that best fits your scheduling needs.
- You can gain experience with children/in a classroom while earning service hours, which can make you eligible for various scholarships and awards.
- All volunteers must complete a background check before beginning any volunteer work. If you are a Georgia College student, please register with the GIVE Center to obtain a free background check. GC GIVE Center
- Community members who are interested in volunteering can obtain background checks from the Baldwin County Sheriff’s Department. Simply fill out this form and follow the instructions: Baldwin County Volunteer Form
- Download the volunteer application: CISMBC Volunteer Application
- Here is a complete copy of Volunteer Manual
- Individuals who work for agencies or businesses can be guest speakers, group facilitators, job shadow sponsors, etc.
- We are always in need for volunteers to help with events, special programs, or other needs.
To register for an orientation, please feel free to contact us!
Call our office at 478-445-8728, email us at volunteerCISMBC@gmail.com , or visit our office in Chappell Hall 101.